• The Tom Joyner Morning Show #40 (5 a.m.–9 a.m.)
• Mid-Day Music Flavor #40 (9 a.m.–2 p.m.)
• D.L. Hughley in the Afternoons #40 (2 p.m.–6 p.m.)
• Night Grooves #40 (6 p.m.–12 a.m.)
• Half Hour of Power (Every Tuesday Night (6 p.m.)
• Gospel Sunday, Featuring Apostle Alton R. Williams
(Sunday 9:30 #40 (World Overcomers Church – Memphis, TN)
• Pastor Wayne E. Maclin, Sr., (Sunday 7 a.m.)
• Pastor Alex Crawford, Jr. (Sunday 6 a.m.)
• Bev Smith Show
(Every Monday & Wednesday 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
and Tuesday 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m).
• The Rojene Bailey Blue Show (Every Morning at 7 a.m.)
• Gerald McBride Old School House Party (Saturday Evenings from 7 p.m. –11p.m.)
If you are interested in motivational speaking, then power minute with Ed Gray is the program for you. We also offer other programs that discuss various minority health issues, black health, and ways to avoid specific diseases. Some of our other shows discuss issues that the elderly face related to health, and we play music that will inspire them.
Focus on Women
Other programs we offer discuss the types of issues women face, and include topics such as relationships, children, and family work. These programs are focused on making women's lives easier, uplifting them, and informing them on how to live more efficient lives.
Contact our radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, to enjoy some of your favorite artists and uplift your spirits.